You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Darkness’ tag.
* The holy Prophet sallaAllahu ‘alayhi wasalam passed through so many situations of abandonment, loss, disappointments. But “with hardship there comes ease” As individuals we may feel as if we are in a state of crisis. The holy prophet has already been there; we are in very good company and should not despair. Allah brings the greatest good out of those times of darkness. We only experience true light when we have been through the tunnel. Its only when we have been right down, we can appreciate the beauty of being in the light. It’s part of the human condition. It’s only through the dark times the good times come.
* Allah’s creation is beautiful. Ugliness is only the creation of human beings.
* Our lives are His gifts; everything is His gift.
* Allah protects us. He veils our frustrations, our inward desires, our faults. Allah knows everything! He hides them. Allah has prevented us from seeing the inward ugliness of others.
* Our security shouldn’t come from anyone else or our deeds, but it should come from Allah’s Mercy.
*Serenity opens the door to paradise….
~ Shaykh Abdul Hakim Murad , Rihla 2011, Bursa, Turkey (Paraphrased)
More gems to follow inshaAllah ta’Ala……
(Photos courtesy- Ibrahim Varachia. Please keep him in your prayers. Please do not re-use or save the photo without permission. )
“People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is
revealed only if there is a light from within.”
~ Elizabeth Kubler Ross
“Sometimes darknesses come over you in order that He make you aware of the value of His blessings upon you” ~ Ibn’ Ata’Allah al- Iskandari
This quote reminds me of something consoling a friend (who also happens to be a student of Scared Knowledge, masha’Allah) e-mailed me once…………
“Do you remember the transformer, the movie? Ok, transformer the movie, it was made in 1985. When I was young!!! Anyway, there was something called the matrix (not to be confused with the film) which was given by one leader to the next leader; it would help the good guys when they needed it. So the bad guys tried to open it but it would not open, neither would it open for the good guys’ current leader, until it was taken from the bad guys by a goodie who opened it and saved the race of transformers from a menace that would destroy them all.
Lesson here is that when a time comes then an opening comes and it does not come before then. It also came at the time of their darkest hour as promised by one of the good guys’ deceased leader, he said, “The Matrix will light our darkest hour.
Only when things are truly dark, can light appear. Remember that Arabia was one of the darkest places in the world before light was placed there, and spread across the world. Maybe that’s how the Mahdi will come to light our darkest hour before light will spread again”
SubhanAllah, we can try our best and make things happen but everything has its written time and value.
May Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala forgive us, mend and polish our hearts, and guide us through the darknesses so we reach His Light and be under His shade of mercy and love.
Please remember my friend in your prayers.